I have many pieces of sterling silver flatware. Much is mismatched but still sterling. Is there anywhere I can sell it at a fare price?
I found a 1847 Roger Bros. Ancestral silver platter. The back says 008611 and also 16 IN. They are not spoons but like i said something to serve food. Can anyone help with a possible value thanks!
how to clean silver flatware at home with foil and baking soda
it was made in 1847 how much is it worth
I have been looking on ebay at some of the old patterns as well as flatware sets. They seem quite expensive - However, I remember the parties my family (more accurately my grandmother) had, and it was always nice to have the gleam of silver at special occasions like X'mas. There is of course the fear of theft and the 'chore' of polishing which I actually like. So is it worthwhile going through the expense of buying the silver and the accessories like polishing cloths and storage bags when other alternatives exist like silverplate, brass or just plain stainless steel ? Also, will I recoup my cost in the future should I decide to sell my,as of now unbought, silver flatware?
The pattern is very simple and it is for sure real silver. I will post a picture as soon as i know how to.
- how to get sticky residue sterling silver flatware?
- What is the best way to sell sterling silver flatware?
- does is on silver mean its real?
- How much is 81 pc. set of 1847 Rogers Bros XS Triple dinnerware worth?
- Silver and gold and wallace flatware sell or not where?
- I have allot of damaged silver plated flatware I'd like to remove the silver chemicaly not mechanically.?
- Can you save silverware or flatware that has accidentally been thrown in a fire?
- How can I locate information about antique silver plated dishes?
- Mixing sterling silver plated flatware with stainless steel flatware (details)?
- where is the best place to sell antique silverware?
- Does silver on silverware just peel off?
- Should I bother getting silver tray repaired to sell?
- Sterling silver flatware-should I sell for scrap?
- What is the industry standard rate for buying silver?
- What do you think of my poems? Please be detailed?
- Where was 1847 Roger Bros silverware manufactured?
- Since Sterling Silver Flatware is no longer made in the USA and is crap, what brand to buy?
- Silver: plated vs sterling?
- What does ss on flatware mean?
- I need cash quick and am considering selling the family silver flatware. Where should i go to sell it quickly?
- Can a silver flatware expert please provide me information on the following markings on my silver flatware?
- silver plated flatware restoration?
- price of a 1847 rogers bros. IS fork?
- how can i tell if silverware is actually silver?
- antique silver?
- meriden company – roger bros 2284 silver craved 3 pcs plate value?
- I have some old silver flatware it was bought back in the early 60's. Can I melt it down and make jewelry?
- 1847, Rogers bros. flatware, IS what does IS mean?
- What's the best way to get top dollar for silver flatware?
- how and where do i sell silver flatware?